7 Night St Andrews & Gleneagles Experience
- 5 Nights in a Luxury St Andrews Hotel
- 4 Rounds of Golf – Old Course (Guaranteed), Kingsbarns, Carnoustie and The Castle Course
- 2 nights at the 5* Gleneagles Hotel (Ryder Cup venue 2014)
- 18 Holes of Golf on The PGA, Kings or Queens Course at Gleneagles
- One dinner in St Andrews and lunch after your round at Kingsbarns
- Luxury Transfers throughout in a V-Class Mercedes
Established in 1924, The Gleneagles Hotel is a prestigious resort in the heart of Scotland. Set within 850 acres, it offers 3 championship golf courses and an ESPA spa, along with a falconry school. Guests can also enjoy off-road driving, horse-riding, dog training, and shooting. This grand resort offers a variety of elegant rooms and luxurious suites. Many feature views over the extensive grounds and free Wi-Fi. The en suite bathrooms have complimentary toiletries. In the mornings, the Gleneagles Hotel serves an award-winning full Scottish breakfast. With 4 fine dining restaurants, guests can enjoy imaginative menus in the Michelin-starred Andrew Fairlie restaurant, along with the Birnam Brasserie, the formal Strathearn, and the lively Dormy Bar and Grill. Gleneagles Hotel also offers The Club, where guests can enjoy fitness classes. It boasts 2 swimming pools, a sauna, a steam room, a gym, and an outdoor hot tub. Set amongst rolling hills, the resort is home to The PGA Centenary and National Academy Golf Courses, along with The King’s Course and The Queen’s Course.